Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Guest Post for Janaki Nagaraj

I must count myself as being born under a lucky star. I entered blogging fully content to be one of those many violets that are born to blush unseen (well - 'content' is a bit of an exaggeration. Fully prepared is more like it). Fortune in its fickleness seems to have decided to smile on me at least in my blogging journey. I have received the affection of quite a few popular bloggers who have kindly invited me to (dis)grace their blogs.

Yet again, I have Janaki Nagaraj hosting one of my posts on her blog. She even lists my guest posts among 'Inspirations'. I hope she is not going to get too inspired by me and emulate Rip Van Winkle. The link to that post is here.

8 comments:

  1. I wish I can emulate 'doing nothing,' 'following my heart,' and traveling a lot. It is an honor to have you over my blog space. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone ever told you that self deprecating humor will take you places? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any requirements for hosting you on our blogs, Suresh? You seem to get much in demand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only need to be asked Diwa :) Or are you asking how to get asked? :) That I have no idea - just lucky, I guess.

      Delete
    2. Let me get an idea first, Suresh :)

      Delete
    3. Idea? I do not take guest posts, Diwa! I only dish them out :)

      Delete