Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Missed-out posts

For a person who feels that any writing he does is wasted unless it is put up on his blog - even unto seriously thinking of uploading his shopping list - I have been sadly remiss in not linking a guest post that I had written in 'the-NRI'. Maybe because it was an exceptional post for me - what else can you call a post from me that actually rails against a sense of humor? Anyway, here it is.

http://the-nri.com/comment/item/3323-a-sense-of-humor

While I am at it, let me also link an interview that Rahul Miglani did of me recently. Considering the amount of writing I had to do on that interview (Some 30 odd questions, can you believe it?), it would be sad if I did not strive to inflict it on every single possible reader.

http://bloggerinterviews.blogspot.in/2013/08/interview-with-cs-life-is-like-this.html

In line, of course, with the persistent illusion that people just cannot get enough of me, I also offer the link of the Facebook Page for this blog for you - to Like or ignore as the mood takes you - where I not only post my latest posts but also link some of the old posts that I like the most.

https://www.facebook.com/Jambudwepam

With pious wishes that this does not put you guys permanently off my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I read them all... and live to tell the tale. And I'm already on your page.

    Er... somehow there seems something wrong with that sentence. It sound like 'I'm on your case'...!

    Dagny

    PS: Why doesn't blogspot have a 'like' button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freudian Slip, Dagny? :) And there are multiple buttons akin to like - FB, Google-plus, Twitter and what not :)

      Delete
  2. I get whacky thoughts like this too!!! and then I secretly disguise a post and put it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really the first blog in which I see categories of Humor like Humor-Ads and so on, Impressive! I visited all the links and like Dagny I too lived to tell the tale. You've got style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dagny and you make me feel like some stylish assassin who somehow failed to slay you :)

      Delete
  4. Is this because we made your home the permanent venue of Uff Ye Potluck?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Missing these posts? The first one was put up long before we ever started these meets here.

      Delete